II. WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE SELLER COLLECT?
A. Information You Provide to Us:
We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified and provide that anonymized information to our partners. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and you agree that we may use any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to allow our advertisers to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. We might use the fact you have purchased or inquired about a certain brand of apparel, for instance, to show you advertisements for the company that sells that brand, but we will not tell that company who you are.
B. Information Collected Automatically:
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that our partners, too, can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience. For example, we may place a cookie on your device that records what products you have viewed on our Website, and then provide that information, in non-personally-identifiable form, to a third party website, to allow such website to show you ads for similar products that are available from us or from third parties.
- We may also deliver a file to you through the Website (known as a “web beacon”) from an advertising network we have contracted with. Web beacons allow advertising networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. These beacons may, for example, log that you have viewed a certain product on our Website, and then show you an ad for similar products when you browse to another website. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Many ad networks participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards, and such NAI members may allow you to opt-out of cookies or beacons they deliver. Again, we do not control the policies of any third parties, including advertising networks.
C. E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
III. WILL SELLER SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
A. Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites We Do Not Control:
In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that we deem it related to such transaction or service. One such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit information from your www.bramola.com account to an account on a third party website or service , such as Facebook. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’s or websites’ policies.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
C. User Profiles and Content:
Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username and the image content that such user has uploaded to the website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments. If you sign into the Services through Facebook Connect, your list of “friends” from Facebook may be automatically imported to the Services, and such “friends,” if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your Services user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
D. Business Transfers:
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
E. Protection of Seller and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Seller, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
F. With Your Consent:
IV. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
V. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- shipping and billing information
- user profile information and User Content, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com
VI. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
VIII. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: [June 14th, 2019]